The AsylCafé Passau n.e.V. is a nonprofit organization that serves as a meeting place for refugees, citizens and students. Every second week, the AsylCafé organizes a meeting with coffee and cake, where people can exchange ideas and make new contacts.
We support refugees especially in:
- Regulatory affairs
- the search for housing (for recognized refugees)
- Understanding and filling out documents and applications
- Learning the German Language
- Daily situations
- Get in touch with citizens of Passau and students
- Cultural events in Passau
We are pleased to meet you! Our meetings take place every second Wednesday from 5-7pm at the Diakonie, Nikolastraße 12d or the "Evangelisches Dekanat", Dietrich-Bonhoeffer-Platz 1.
You can find the exact dates of our meetings on our homepage!
The author does not allow comments to this entry